Monday, January 4, 2010

Beauty Blog Contest

dah lama jugak jumpe this contest..since last year lagik!!ekeke..30 December 2009 tu kira last year la kan??tapi tuntutan pelajaran forced me to delay the entrance..

this contest was organized by this beautiful mommy-to-be>> pn.lynna
very interesting contest that make me can't resist to join!!

With the end of the year now is when a lot of us like to reflect. I like to look back at the past year..its obstacles and accomplishments and forward to the year ahead.
I also think about changes I’ve made to my look this year. I’m not entirely happy with my style right now, however, and that’s something I want to work on in 2010.
How about you? Are you happy w
ith your look and style?

SO......JOIN MY FUN CONTEST NOW ;)
JUST ANSWER THE BELOW SURVEY QUESTION-:

1. What’s your favorite makeup things at the moment??

M.A.C fluidline eyeliner gel

M.A.C blush
both pic was specially taken for this contest purpose tau!!lope plak kat internet pun bley carik..huhuhu

2. Are there any beauty MAKEUP/PERFUMES branded items on your wish list?

Flora by Gucci

Givenchy Phenomenon'Eyes Mascare

smoki'n eyes -sexy eye and brow make-over kit from BeneFits

3. What's Style and Outfit do you want on 2010?

i wanna SMOKY EYES..been practising but the result still not satisfying..sob..sob..anybody can help me???

:34:

long wavy hair..

yes i'm wearing scarf, but still want the sexy look for my luvvyhubby..hehhee=D

and finally, i want to experiments more with colourful stilettoes!!

4. Lastly, pliss upload your latest gojes style pictures with the beauty makeup looks...

yang ni x tau ler gorgeous ke x..tapi harap bley menang ler..


:flower:nak hire personal beautician ley x??hehehe..
tatatititutu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice-wallpaper
lfka d & dz 57

Amazing AJ said...

wei wei.
rajin gile ko masuk contest cani. haha

bagusbagus
semoga menang
amin

Anonymous said...

Private Amateure

dicke titten

Geile Girls

ain said...

em,nk try smokey eyes yea..leh blaja kt blog ni i guess...
http://diyanashukormake-upartist.blogspot.com/