Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Aku yang dulu, bukan lah yang sekarang..

Assalamualaikum..

Kalau ada laa orang yang masih baca blog niπŸ˜… Its been so long since the last time i write here. Rasa macam rare sangat ni. 

Somehow, this blog content pun dah jauh sangat deviate from my current life. Earlier, this blog was meant to record my life as a mum and phd student.. But then, after 4 years, i am far from what i expect my life turn toπŸ˜†

Tiba2 dah jadi entrepreneur pulak. Walaupunnnn sebelum ni, i was one of those yang tak sukaaaa sangat bisnes. Eventhough my parents are business people. 

Tapi rupanya, darah bisnes memang mengalir dalam badan😝 Thus, explaining where I am today.

Syukur Alhamdulillah. For what I have today. Far from successful, but satisfies that I made this decision.

Promise myself that I'm gonna share more of my business journey here. There's seriously a lot to write down. Semoga Dina dikurniakan kerajinan untuk menulis dan menaip. For my kids future memory. 😊😊

Lets pray for that. πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻
Next post I'll share some of Audela journey with my dear readers (kalau ada). πŸ˜†

If you guys still reading, please tinggalkan komen tanda sokongan. Haha. 

Babaii..

No comments: